[Exim] Forwarding mail with EXIM 3.3 on SUSE8

Author: Baechler
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Forwarding mail with EXIM 3.3 on SUSE8
Hi all,

Im ever trying to understand how .forward file works, I just need to
send exemple@??? to user1 and user2 this is a simple forward
that is done in 2 min with micro$oft but im a new suse and exim user.

In my Exim.conf the forward director (i suppose this is a director)
seems like this

Userforward:
driver = forwardfile
file = .forward
no_verify
no_expn
check_ancestor
file_transport = adress_file
pipe_transport = adress_pipe
reply_transport = adress_reply

So my aliase file are in the /etc/exim/aliases/mydomain.aliases

Where can i store the .forward file what i need to write into

Just

exemple@??? user1,user2

Im lost in this config file i hope i give u suffisant information to
help me

THE nub :/