Re: [Exim] [patch] A few minor fixes/improvements.

Author: Alexander V Alekseev
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] [patch] A few minor fixes/improvements.
        Hello!

On Fri, 18 Oct 2002, Tamas TEVESZ wrote:

>  > > I would not want exim to be threaded, exim avoids to synchronize as much
>  > > as possible, and that's good.
>  >     Exim relies on outer syncronization. It's easy, but very
>  > time-consuming.

> if you think that *this* particular issue will *ever* become a
> bottleneck in a mail system, you're far off track.

    Of course, not.   ;-))

    Really, I started looking on exim while making some complicated
mailsystem configuration. We needed oracle integration, but current
database lookup system reconnects to database on every fork(). It's a
VERY high load on database and client side. So I made cashing subsystem.
Now DB lookup is not a problem.

        Bye. Alex.