Re: [Exim] [patch] A few minor fixes/improvements.

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Alexander V Alekseev
CC: Nico Erfurth, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] [patch] A few minor fixes/improvements.
On Fri, 18 Oct 2002, Alexander V Alekseev wrote:

>    Nevertheless, I found out, that contributing patches is
> completely undocumented process. Is there any TODO list? Are there
> public notes about future exim development? Planned new features?

The TODO list is in two parts. There is a published Wish List of new
features. It is getting longer at an alarming rate.

I also keep a private TODO list of bug reports etc which get tackled
before the Wish List, and patches to look at. At present this is also
growing extremely fast, mostly because of the deluge of recent patch
submissions.