Re: [Exim] [patch] A few minor fixes/improvements.

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Alexander V Alekseev
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] [patch] A few minor fixes/improvements.
On Fri, 18 Oct 2002, Alexander V Alekseev wrote:

>    Thanks. I see many patches there, but it's rather difficult to
> develop and support patches to patched exim. Patches on patches on
> patches... Do you know about any plans of incorporationg those (and
> other) patches into exim distribution?

When people send or post patches, I put them on a list to look at.

However, there seems to be a law that as soon as my time gets short,
such as during the last month when I have been spending all my time
working on finishing the next Exim book (apart from answering email),
suddenly people start flooding me with patches. Not to mention items for
the Wish List. I will get to these eventually, but it may take some
time.