Re: [Exim] [patch] A few minor fixes/improvements.

Author: Matthew Byng-Maddick
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] [patch] A few minor fixes/improvements.
On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 12:19:31PM +0400, Alexander V Alekseev wrote:
>     Hmmm... So, why don't "we don't care about" after applying my
> patch? ;-))

Stop playing an attention-seeking little [deleted]. I've been running
Exim in production for around 4 years, and I haven't yet had a problem
with the issue you claim exists. If you're interested, you can see that
my config is far from simplistic (I'll send you a URL by private mail if
you like). I haven't seen an issue like this before, and exim's expansion
rules have been well-known and reasonably stable for a lot longer than
that.

MBM