Re: [Exim] [patch] A few minor fixes/improvements.

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Alexander V Alekseev
To: Nico Erfurth
CC: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [Exim] [patch] A few minor fixes/improvements.
        Hello!

On Fri, 18 Oct 2002, Nico Erfurth wrote:

> Alexander V Alekseev wrote:
>
> >     Thanks. I see many patches there, but it's rather difficult to
> > develop and support patches to patched exim. Patches on patches on
> > patches... Do you know about any plans of incorporationg those (and
> > other) patches into exim distribution?

> In fact Steve published all these patches after the 4.10 release (IIRC),
> and since then Philip is very busy with other stuff.

    Nevertheless, I found out, that contributing patches is
completely undocumented process. Is there any TODO list? Are there
public notes about future exim development? Planned new features?

        Bye. Alex.