Re: [Exim] [patch] A few minor fixes/improvements.

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Steve Haslam
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [Exim] [patch] A few minor fixes/improvements.
On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 01:12:20AM +0200, Nico Erfurth wrote:

> >>    Thanks. I see many patches there, but it's rather difficult to
> >>develop and support patches to patched exim. Patches on patches on
> >>patches...

> >Sounds like qmail...
>
> OUCH, that was rude! ;)
> But see my other post.
>
> And not all patches are really needed, in fact most of Steve's patches
> are nice things, but the only one that should be included ASAP is the
> tsl_misc(or was ist tsl_common?) patch (IIRC, it fixes the Certificate
> Verification).

tls_misc... and the bits from tls_common that aren't to do with setting up
sessions if you don't want to use tls_session_cache.

SRH
--
Steve Haslam      Reading, UK                           araqnid@???
Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer                               araqnid@???