Re: [Exim] [patch] A few minor fixes/improvements.

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Alexander V Alekseev
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] [patch] A few minor fixes/improvements.
        Hello!

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002, Steve Haslam wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 01:07:30AM +0400, Alexander V Alekseev wrote:
> > 2. Most people use GNU C. It has several quite usefull
> > features for developer. For example, can test printf format
> > strings:
>
> Hi, I did this too-- there are some other functions e.g. smtp_printf() where

    Yes, but I didn't use smtp_printf, so I didn't patch that piece
of code. ;-))

> it is useful. See http://www.arise.demon.co.uk/exim-patches/

    Thanks. I see many patches there, but it's rather difficult to
develop and support patches to patched exim. Patches on patches on
patches... Do you know about any plans of incorporationg those (and
other) patches into exim distribution?

        Bye. Alex.