Re: [Exim] HMAC patch updated

Author: Steve Haslam
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] HMAC patch updated
On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 05:57:55PM +0100, Steve Haslam wrote:
> OK, since the reaction to changing the syntax was overall positive, I have
> updated the HMAC patch to make it an expansion item, in the form:

> I've tested it briefly with exim -be and it seems to work.
>
> Patch (and other patches) available from
> http://www.arise.demon.co.uk/exim-patches/

I've also tentatively added SHA-1 hash support, but it's not very clean, and
requires you to manually specify your byte-ordering in Local/Makefile. Since
the code is taken from Perl, we should be able to default to Perl's
byteorder configuration :}

SRH
--
Steve Haslam      Reading, UK                           araqnid@???