Re: [Exim] acl checks *after* accepting mail possible?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Nico Erfurth
To: Rejo Zenger
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] acl checks *after* accepting mail possible?
Rejo Zenger wrote:
> Is there an easy way to have some of the ACL checks *after* having the
> email accepted?

ACLs just apply while SMTP-time.

> The problem is this: I'm checking for sending IP's listed in a rather
> big number of DNSBL's. Listings result in an additional header. I have
> been doing this with ACL's, as mentioned in the manual. Doing all these
> lookups takes quite a long time. This is causing problems as some of the

Maybe you shouldn't check so many DNSBLs?
In most cases 2-3 are enough.

> sending mailservers will time out before my system has finished doing
> the lookups and the mail is not (immediately) delevired.

Either you life with this, or you don't use so many lists.

> As I am not blocking the email if it is listed, there's no special need
> to have this check before the email gets accepted. So, what I'm looking
> for now, is a way to keep Exim looking up the sending machine but only
> after that it has accepted the email. Is there a possibilty?

Yes there is, but it's not THAT easy, you either could use an external
programm or embedded perl to check it, or you do some neat stuff with a
regexp and dnslookups.

ciao