RE: [Exim] Verify local users + mail delivery

Author: Chris Goh
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: RE: [Exim] Verify local users + mail delivery
Hi Greg.

Thanks for your help.

Yes I am using ver 3. but 3.34 though :).....

I use amavis with exim and when I ran exim -bv I found out that the amavis director what letting it through.

So as you suggested, I stuck no_verify in that director. It works real well now.

I also found out why I have been receiving all the "<>" bounced mesages from aol in the first place.
Its a return-path forgery of non-existent users on one of our domains from some spam attempt to the aol bunch.

I read the list on what I could do about forgery....unfortunately, nothing much :(....

Well...now that this is taken care of. I can concentrate on fixing my other problem.

Likewise with that I also viewed the debug output of exim -bv and at the end of the day it would still deliver localuser@??? despite the fact that there was no entry in the virtual part of it. where I did try no_verify on the localuser director. heh...:).... anyways....any suggestions there would be great as well

Thanks a bunch again

Cheers

Chris