RE: [Exim] relaying problems - URGENT

Top Pagina
Auteur: Ben Strawson
Aan: Gatenby, Damon, exim-users
Onderwerp: RE: [Exim] relaying problems - URGENT
> relay_domains = *

There's your problem. That argument lets anyone use your machine to send
email to anyone in the world, irrespective of any other settings you may
have (eg. host restrictions). You should only really set this option if you
are a backup MX for a number domains (in which case the domains should be
listed).

Ben.