RE: [Exim] relaying problems - URGENT

Góra strony
Autor: Gatenby, Damon
Dla: Gatenby, Damon, exim-users, 'Ben Strawson'
Temat: RE: [Exim] relaying problems - URGENT
sadly i did not keep it, the only things that were diffrent were ( i think):
relay_domains = *

host_accept_relay = 127.0.0.1:192.168.1.1

everything else was exactly as you see it.

This server is behind a NATing firewall
and needs to be accessed from a varity of IP ranges

Damon