Re: [Exim] patch exiscan - FIX

Góra strony
Autor: Aly Dharshi
Dla: Nigel Cass
CC: exim-users, s.m.doyle
Temat: Re: [Exim] patch exiscan - FIX
Nigel,

    This isn't surprising at all, they - Sun - hasn't fixed the issues with
their tar program so I wouldn't at all be surprised if their patch
program was broken !! They used to recommend on SunFreeware to use the
GNU tools to work with most of the software on that site.

    I would make a link to the gtar,gzip which I believe should be in
/opt/sfw/bin to the say somewhere in /usr/bin to prevent hiccups such as
the one you have experienced.

    Cheers,

    Aly.

--