[Exim] patch exiscan - FIX

Autor: Nigel Cass
A: exim-users
CC: s.m.doyle
Assumpte: [Exim] patch exiscan - FIX
All.

Thought I would post the fix to this problem to the list as it may save
someone a large amount of head scratching in the future.

It seems that the exiscan patch can not be applied to the exim source tree
using the native Solaris 9 patch program. Using a command line of patch -p1
< /<path>/exiscan-4.10-16.patch is unable to find the files it needs to patch.

However if you use the Solaris 9 gpatch program - command line gpatch -p1
< /<path>/exiscan-4.10-16.patch it works fine.

One to remember for Solaris users.

Nigel.

----- Forwarded message from Nigel Cass <N.Cass@???> -----