Re: [Exim] $local_part being set in apparent contradiction t…

Author: Richard Gration
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] $local_part being set in apparent contradiction to the docs ?
On Monday 14 Oct 2002 9:34 pm, Philip Hazel wrote:
> By default, local deliveries are done one at a time. You have to set
> batch_max to get multiple deliveries in one run of a transport.

Ok, this makes sense. It implies that I can use a router something like the
following to effect a one-to-many aliasing scheme using Postgres:

special_aliases:
  driver = redirect
  allow_fail
  allow_defer
  data = ${lookup pgsql{SELECT alias FROM mail_aliases \
    WHERE local_part='$local_part'}{$value}fail}

Am I making a correct assumption about $local_part always being set?

Cheers
Rick