[Exim] Exim questions

Author: Jason Dale
To: Exim Users
Subject: [Exim] Exim questions
Hi :

I was referred to this list by a Linux Fundi , and I have also
checked out the archives and FAQ's , but can't seem to find
an answer to my questions.

I am running Exim 3.13-1 on a Red Hat Linux kernel version 2.2.14-5.0
( Red Hat Linux 7 )

1) What are the specific functions of the 'local_domains' , 'relay_domains' and
     'fw_domains' files , and how do they co-incide with one another ? can domain
     entries in all of these files cause conflicts ?

2)  WHat is the format for the '.forward' file in a user's home directory ? I am trying to
     get email that is received for a user to go to more than one address. For
     example , to get mail for bob to be picked up by bob at bob@???
     a copy of the message also sent to bob@???. Exim does not
     seem to be processing the .forward file at all.

Regards , Jason