Exim logo colors (was "[Exim] Time to choose a logo")

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jeffrey B. Green
To: exim-users, ph10
Betreff: Exim logo colors (was "[Exim] Time to choose a logo")
On Mon, 14 Oct 2002, Philip Hazel wrote:

>David: is it possible to arrange for #2 to be shown in other colours?
>People seem to like blue, though for myself I'd rather keep away from
>the colour O'Reilly used.

While I actually like both blue and red, there is another color that
denotes the environmental friendliness of email and is very warm and
inviting-- just look at the signature below.

No, I'm not serious... just spinning your props. I'd imagine Mr. Brown
or Ms. Black might have their biases as well, though Dr. Hazel might be
close to my side on this one.

Cheers,

--

Jeffrey B. Green    Personal Computer Consultant - Las Vegas, Nevada
http://jbgreen.com