[Exim] Filter logging of SpamAssassin-added headers.

Author: Eric Renfro
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Filter logging of SpamAssassin-added headers.
Hello exim users,

I'm trying to do spam logging with an exim filter, and I'm trying to figure
out how in logwrite, I would, based on the below snippet, how I could get the
value of tests="values listing", and hopefully prune it of linefeeds, to log
into the spam_filter.log of my logwrite.

Can anyone here think of a formula that could make that work?

---BEGIN---
  SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
  SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
  SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
  SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
  SPAM:
  SPAM: Content analysis details:   (10.2 hits, 5 required)
  SPAM: SMTPD_IN_RCVD      (2.1 points)  Received via SMTPD32 server
(SMTPD32-n.n)
  SPAM: DOUBLE_CAPSWORD    (1.1 points)  BODY: A word in all caps repeated on
the line
  SPAM: ONE_TIME_MAILING   (2.5 points)  BODY: 'one time mailing' doesn't mean
it isn't spam
  SPAM: MAILTO_LINK        (0.8 points)  BODY: Includes a URL link to send an
email
  SPAM: CTYPE_JUST_HTML    (1.7 points)  HTML-only mail, with no text version
  SPAM: RCVD_IN_OSIRUSOFT_COM (2.0 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in
relays.osirusoft.com
  SPAM:                    [RBL check: found
32.98.124.64.relays.osirusoft.com.]
  SPAM: RCVD_IN_RELAYS_ORDB_ORG (2.0 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in
relays.ordb.org
  SPAM:                    [RBL check: found 32.98.124.64.relays.ordb.org.]
  SPAM: FUDGE_RELAY_OSIRU  (-2.0 points) RBL: Do not double penalize for being
an open relay on Osirusoft and another RBL
  SPAM:
  SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------
---END---

Eric Renfro