[Exim] Exim reviewed in Novembers Linux Format

Góra strony
Autor: Mark McRitchie
Dla: 'Exim Users (exim-users@exim.org)'
Temat: [Exim] Exim reviewed in Novembers Linux Format
Exim is reviewed in this months Linux Format.

It gets 9/10 the only other MTA reviews that's gets such a high rating is a
closed source proprietary, pay for mail server, well, more of a messaging
suite really. The only stuff they list that rates it over exim is it appears
to have built in support for anti-virus and spam filtering, but you could
also argue that limits your choice of spam filter.

The reviewer seems to have lost the plot at the bit "Certainly, someone out
there must be trying to work out how to use Exim, and using the web
front-end to do so"
Eh? What web front end?

Mark.

Salamis Group of Companies - WWW.SALAMISGROUP.COM

This communication contains information which is confidential and may
also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) be advised
that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication
or the information it contains is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. We apologise if you have received this communication in
error. Please return it to the sender immediately, delete this
communication from your computer and destroy any copies of it. Any
views/opinions expressed in this email are that of the author and may
not reflect the views of Salamis (M&I)Ltd.