Re: [Exim] exiscan + kaspersky

Top Pagina
Auteur: Dirk Koopman
Aan: Tom Kistner
CC: exim-users, support
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] exiscan + kaspersky
I have it working now. I do *NOT* know why. I have changed the relevant
defUnix.prf over and over (including how I have it now) to no previous
good result.

I am using kavdaemon 4.0.2.2

This is what I have discovered:-

in the /opt/AVP/etc/defUnix.prf file I have changed the 'Names='
parameter to:

[Object]
Names=*/

I call the daemon thus:-

/opt/AVP/kavdaemon -E -Y -f=/opt/AVP /var/spool/exim

using the RedHat init.d file, changing PIDFILE= & DPARMS= appropriately

PIDFILE=$INSTPATH/AvpPid
# DAEMONPID=`cat $PIDFILE`
#DPARMS="-I0 -Y"
DPARMS="-E -Y -f=/opt/AVP /var/spool/exim"

Also in the exim.conf file:-

exiscan_unpack_mime = false

is sufficient. You don't need to unpack the mail message for kav's
benefit.

Hope this helps. Still don't know why this didn't work earlier on in the
evening. I had very nearly given up (in disgust) and was ready to throw
the whole lot into the bin!

Regards

Dirk