Re: [Exim] Exim 4.1: Logging question re. cause of temporar…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Greg Ward
A: exim-users ML
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim 4.1: Logging question re. cause of temporary rejection
On 08 October 2002, Ralf G. R. Bergs said:
> Uhm, I forgot to check the rejectlog. :-)
>
> But even there I cannot find more info -- I do have the header of the message
> and can *guess* why Exim rejected the message, but why isn't there a clear
> notice in the log?!

It's quite possible that sa-exim returns LOCAL_SCAN_TEMPREJECT without
an error message. I believe that would cause the temp-reject-with-
bland-error-message problem that you're seeing.

As to why sa-exim is doing that ... Use The Source, Luke!

        Greg
--
Greg Ward <gward@???>                         http://www.gerg.ca/
Well, I didn't expect a sort of Spanish Inquisition!