Re: [Exim] retry timeout exceeded

Autor: Nico Erfurth
A: Walter H. van Holst
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] retry timeout exceeded
Walter H. van Holst wrote:
> On Sun, 2002-10-06 at 15:01, Nico Erfurth wrote:
>

>>Send your config and a relevant debug-run either from a queued message, or
>>a new message, like you want ;)
>

> Ok, here is a debug-run, after that bit I've pasted the defer_router
> part from exim_outgoing.conf.

> This is the defer router part of exim.conf
>
> defer_router:
> driver = domainlist
> self = defer
> route_list = "* 127.0.0.1 byname"

I don't know WHY this router is there, but it does what it says, it
defers the transport. I suppose your exim outgoing is working on the
same queue as the normal exim? So that it should pick up the mails?

Does your second exim run? Does it run with -q?

ciao