[Exim] Hubbed hosts route_list expanded, Exim time

Author: Kamalan Govender
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Hubbed hosts route_list expanded, Exim time
Hi all
I am using Exim 4.10 on Solaris 8

I have two problems
1: How do I expand the route_list to use multiple lines
        In Exim 3, you can do the following
route_list = "pg.wits.ac.za student.wits.ac.za; \
              adm.wits.ac.za staff.wits.ac.za"
This does not work in Exim 4.

2: Exim show the time as GMT -2 when /etc/TIMEZONE show GMT +2
How can I get exim to show the right GMT?

Kamalan Govender
Computer and Network Services
University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg
Postal Address: Private Bag 3, WITS, 2050, South Africa
Telephone: +27-(0)11-717-1671
Fax:       +27-(0)11-339-1225
Web-site:  www.wits.ac.za

Disclaimer: The views in this email do not necessarily represent
            those of the University of the Witwatersrand