Re: [Exim] Rejecting bounce messages with multiple recipient…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Mike Meredith
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Rejecting bounce messages with multiple recipients
On Monday 07 October 2002 17:02, Sheldon Hearn wrote:
> This rocks. :-)

Maybe, but I haven't blocked a single message over the last week with
it.

>           condition     = ${if >{$rcpt_count}{1} {1}}

Thanks for the improvment ... I'm still learning this stuff.

> PS: Man, did the spammers go off this week-end or what!?

A huge spammers conference somewhere ?

- --
Mike Meredith, Senior Informatics Officer   /~\ The ASCII
University of Portsmouth                    \ / Ribbon Campaign
                                             X  Against HTML
Hostmaster, Postmaster and Security         / \ Email!