Re: [Exim] blacklisting mail addresses and submitting new ad…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Greg Ward
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] blacklisting mail addresses and submitting new addresses
On 08 October 2002, Bernhard Erdmann said:
> Now a challenging task: I'd like to list users with their new mail
> addresses in a file
>
> user.gone@???    user@???
> second.user@???    private.address@???

> and to respond Exim with a hard error (do not accept mail), but to tell
> the other mail server of the user's new address.

That's easy if you don't mind writing that file like this:

user.gone@???   :fail: User gone, new address is user@???
second.user@???    :fail: User gone, new address is private.address@???

You can even add these two your existing aliases file. If you insist on
a separate file, just add a second aliasfile director.

If you *really* want to write the file as you specified above, you're
better off upgrading to Exim 4 and cooking something up in an ACL.

        Greg
--
Greg Ward <gward@???>                         http://www.gerg.ca/
I am deeply CONCERNED and I want something GOOD for BREAKFAST!