[Exim] blacklisting mail addresses and submitting new addres…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Bernhard Erdmann
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] blacklisting mail addresses and submitting new addresses
Hi,

situation is: several users left the company. They still get lots of mail.

I managed to setup a blacklist of addresses (with help of Philip,
thanks!) we do not want to receive mail for using a router
verify_blacklist (Exim v3):

verify_blacklist:
driver = domainlist
require_files = /etc/exim/recipients_reject
condition =
${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch{/etc/exim/recipients_reject}{yes}{no}}
verify_only
fail_verify
route_list = *
modemask = 002

Now a challenging task: I'd like to list users with their new mail
addresses in a file

user.gone@???    user@???
second.user@???    private.address@???

and to respond Exim with a hard error (do not accept mail), but to tell
the other mail server of the user's new address.

MAIL FROM:<boyfriend@???>
220 ok
RCPT TO:<girlfriend@???>
550 User gone
550 His/her new address is girlfriend@???

or something like this...

It would be up to originating mail host to tell this error with the new
address his user.

Any ideas?