Re: [Exim] Receiving by aliases only, how?

Góra strony
Autor: Greg Ward
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] Receiving by aliases only, how?
On 07 October 2002, Kaz Sasayama said:
> I'd like to receive mail by aliases only, rejecting anything to my real
> account. How can I set it up with Exim? I found no answer in the FAQ, so
> I wonder if I can.

Do you also want those aliases to expand to your real account? If so,
this could be tricky. If not, just add

username: :fail: Sorry, I don't accept mail at this address

to your aliases file, where 'username' is your login name.

If you want to get fancy -- and you probably will -- you should be using
Exim 4, and do it with ACLs.

        Greg
--
Greg Ward <gward@???>                         http://www.gerg.ca/
No man is an island, but some of us are long peninsulas.