Re: [Exim] System Filter question

Góra strony
Autor: Tim Jackson
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] System Filter question
Hi Adam, on Sat, 5 Oct 2002 16:06:21 -0400 you wrote:

> I've set up the system filter below:
> if $recipients_count is above 100 and

<snip>
> I noticed this morning that someone received a spam message that was
> bcc'd to a huge list of people.

Unless I'm very much mistaken, the spam wouldn't be caught by your filter
unless it had 100 recipients *on/via your server*. This variable contains
the *envelope recipients*, which means exim isn't counting the Bcc lines,
it's counting the RCPT TO: commands issued at SMTP time. The mail might
have 1000 recipients, but if it only has 1 recipient on your server, then
it won't be caught by this filter.

Tim