Re: [Exim] Blocking fragmented messages

Top Pagina
Auteur: Kirill Miazine
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Blocking fragmented messages
Look what RAV said about your message:

<rav>
-----------------------
RAV Antivirus results
-----------------------

The suspicious file was saved to quarantine with name: 1034000834-RAV13003.
The file (PartialExploit*) attached to mail (with subject:Re: [Exim] Blocking
fragmented messages) sent by exim-users-admin@??? to km@???,
contains suspicious code.
The file was ignored because all previous actions failed.

It is highly recommended not to use this file.
</rav>

Hm. Wonder why it searched for headers in the message body. A bug.
Maybe.

* Nico Erfurth [2002-10-07 16:24]:

--
Kirill