Re: [Exim] Frustrated (still), unable to get vacation and ma…

Top Pagina
Auteur: Simon Alman
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Frustrated (still), unable to get vacation and mail
Hi

Here's the full .forward filter being used to generate these messages:

# Exim filter
# Don't touch bounces
if error_message then finish endif
#Throw away junk
if
$h_subject: contains "Make money" or
$sender_address matches \N^\d{8}@\N or
$message_body contains "this is spam"
then seen finish endif
# Auto-reply
if personal alias simon.alman@??? then
mail to $reply_address
subject "Re: $h_subject:"
file $home/auto-reply/message
log $home/auto-reply/log
endif

the $home/auto-reply/message file that the filter refers to simply contains
"test message" as the text.

Regards

Simon Alman