Re: [Exim] $local_part equivilent in an ACL

Página Inicial
Autor: Rick Ennis
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] $local_part equivilent in an ACL
> > actually valid. ....hey, there isn't a way to call "verify = recipient"
> > from an ACL and specify which router to start with, is there?
>
> No, but you can possibly achieve that effect by setting recipient_verify
> false on all the previous routers.

Yes but then every recipient verify would still start in the same place
(i.e. same router). I guess it boils down to wanting to get more than just
a boolean back from the router. I'd like to distinguish between...

        -- invalid recipient (no such local user)
        -- valid recipient (sending domain listed in
/home/$local_part/no-verify-required)
        -- valid recpient (sending domain *not* listed in the file)

Then my ACL --which to my knowledge is the only place I can do a callout--
would either outright reject (case 1 above), outright accept (case 2), or
do a "verify = sender/callout" (case 3).

--
Rick Ennis