[Exim] Frustrated (still), unable to get vacation and mail f…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Simon Alman
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Frustrated (still), unable to get vacation and mail filters to work in 4.05 !
Hi all

After about 3 weeks of trying to get mail and vacation filters to work in
exim 4.05. I am very close to giving up on the whole thing.

Just to allay my fears that its not an exim bug - is ANYONE on this list
successfully using the vacation and/or mail functions in users .forward
files in exim 4.05 ?

Please, please, please let me know if you are, as this is starting to drive
me nuts.

Regards

Simon Alman