[Exim] upgrading from Exim 3.35 to 4.10 on Debian Woody

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Hans Wilmer
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] upgrading from Exim 3.35 to 4.10 on Debian Woody
Hi,

has anyone yet upgraded from the Exim 3.35 that comes within the
Debian Woody distribution to Exim 4.10? I'm afraid of running into
broken package dependencies if I deinstall the Exim package; and I
might eventually mix the two versions if I leave the old package
installed. There may be lots of other problems, of course.

Well, if anyone has already made the upgrade, it would be nice if
he/she could give some hints how the switch can be done best. --- Or
is there a Debian package of Exim 4.10 I just couldn't find?

GH
--
This mail is copyrighted material and must not be processed by
closed-source software.