[Exim] Backup exim server?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tony VanScoy
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Backup exim server?
Try to follow me on this one...

    I have an exim server running at a colo that works wonderfully.  The only
issue is that the colo has gone down on us 2 times recently.  We have a very
fast inhouse connection and are looking to setup a backup server here that
would only become active in the event the colo went down again.  This idea
works great for us, however I'm not sure how we can setup exim to behave in
this environment.  When the in-house exim server becomes active, it will
deliver mail to local inboxes.  However when the colo comes back up all of
those local email will just sit there and not be delivered.  Is there anyway
i can set something like this up?  Feel free to give me your take.  Maybe
I'm going about this all wrong.  Thanks in advance.

Tony VanScoy