Re: [Exim] Time to choose a logo

Author: Frank S. Bernhardt
To: Jeffrey Wheat
CC: Philip Hazel, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Time to choose a logo
Oh dear. They're both quite good.

I personally like Mr. Knoble's #4 or #7. They are clean and clear. The simple font looks very modern (hehe, coming from a COBOL programmer...). I like the blue "exim"; it's very corporate looking. I guess the blue also reminds me of the blue in the O'Reilly book (my bible for
Exim).

Jennifer's (no last name?) #2 is also quite good but I feel that the arrows, especially being that they are red, remind me of the BSD Devil although they give the correct impression that exim is more than just a piece of software that ONLY sends or receives e-mail.

So, being forced to make a decission, I'll vote for Mr. Knoble's #4.

Jeffrey Wheat wrote:

> I like Jennifer's #2 as well.

Regards

Frank S. Bernhardt