[Exim] Different twist on the 'too many unrecognized command…

Author: docv
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Different twist on the 'too many unrecognized commands' issue
I have a box that I upgraded to the OS clarkconnect
1.0 (which uses exim 3.36 I believe) from
clarkconnect 0.9.1(which used exim 3.33 i believe).
I am also running a program called BioMail ( it
searches the MedLine database and emails hits for
MESH headings to the subscriber). I had no trouble
with the BioMail program sending out it's results
prior to the upgrade, but now there are no results
being sent out and my subscribers are wondering
where their results are. As far as the BioMail
program is concerned, there are no problems (no
errors reported)

The only thing I can find in the mail logs is the
'too many unrecognized commands' error but nothing
to really point me in the right direction to solve
this problem. I read the 2 previous threads on this
error message from the archives but they too gave
little help to me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
--
Steve
docv@???

In a world without walls and fences there is no need
for windows nor gates.

You can not solve problems with the same level of
thinking
that existed when the problems were created.
--Dr. Albert Einstein

Usted no puede solucionar problemas con el nivel del
mismo
de manera de pensar tan existido cuando el problemas
fueron creados.
--Dr. Albert Einstein