[Exim] Re: ratelimit question

Author: Dave C.
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Re: ratelimit question
On Tue, 1 Oct 2002, Dave C. wrote:

> I dimly remember (this may be an obsolete exim3 thing) that in a host
> list, one could do something like "+authenticated" to allow any host
> which had successfully done SMTP AUTH to be matched.

Well, to follow the fine tradition of following up to one'as own post, I
managed to get this to work by doing

smtp_ratelimit_hosts = ! : ! +my_internal_blocks: ! ${if eq {$sender_host_authenticated}{}{127.0.0.1}{*}} : *

Its something of a hack, but it works. It could be made slightly cleaner
if there was an "smtp_ratelimit_condition"...