[Exim] ratelimit question

Góra strony
Autor: Dave C.
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [Exim] ratelimit question

I dimly remember (this may be an obsolete exim3 thing) that in a host
list, one could do something like "+authenticated" to allow any host
which had successfully done SMTP AUTH to be matched.

I cant seem to find this functionality in a recent/latest exim4..

The reason I want it, is so that I can apply ratelimiting to outside
hosts connecting to transmit local mail, but have exceptions for any
customer or internal host sending mail. I can set ratelimit_hosts
appropriate for the internal hosts, and customers on our IP's. But the
roaming customers are not on our IP's, and are using SMTP AUTH..

I will continue looking in the spec, but it'd be appreciated if anyone
(Eg, PH10) can either directly say it cant be done, or quickly point out
what I havent found yet.