Re: [Exim] sender/receiver verify problem

Top Pagina
Auteur: Stefan Kaltenbrunner (Mailinglist account)
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] sender/receiver verify problem
Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Sep 2002, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
>

>>sender_accept:
>>driver = accept
>>senders = /etc/mail/no_sender_vrfy
>>verify_recipient = false
>>verify_only
>>
>>receiver_accept:
>>driver=accept
>>senders = /etc/mail/no_receiver_vrfy
>
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> That is your mistake. You need to check the receiver, not the sender.

yes . . .

I had quite a bad day yesterday - first I asked this stupid question,
than i mistyped the mailaddresse of the exim-mailinglist in my reply to
Nico and than i resent the message using the wrong (non-subscribed)
account . . .
So in the future i will double the amount of coffee on mondays :-)

> Unfortunately, there isn't a direct "receivers" option, but if all your
> recipients are in the same domain, you can just use "local_parts".
> Otherwise you will have to craft a suitable "condition" optin.

thanks for the suggestion - i have already done that and i works just
perfectly.

Again sorry for all the useless traffic I produced . . .

Stefan

--
Stefan Kaltenbrunner
mastermind@???