[Exim] Testing Port 25 on ssh

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Brian Auty
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Testing Port 25 on ssh
I've successfully set up an insecure mail server and was able to figure
out a lot of problems by telnetting to port 25. However, now I'm
setting up a mail system for work and I can't test this way since you
can't telnet to port 25 when using ssh.

So I'm stuck even testing the machine, because nothing is getting to
exim yet. I've checked the error logs and there is nothing there. I'm
assuming that the message doesn't even get through.

Can someone point me in the right direction for a testing software or
give me some guidance on setting up exim on a ssh server.

Thanks, Brian