[Exim] sending email to remote SMTP server

Autor: mohammad.meskarian
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] sending email to remote SMTP server
Dears
I have a problem in exim.
Because my reverse lookup address is not resolve to my mail server
name. and I can't change it to my mail server name for some ISP
policies, some mail server failed to receive email from my mail server.
However I solve problem with use send_gateway facility on exim and send
all of emails to
Remote SMTP. And however it waste my bandwidth .
I want to know is there any way on exim to send email to some specific
address with remote SMTP and to other addresses without use of remote
smtp server ?

Best regards
Mo