[Exim] Sending all mail for anyone@mydomain to one specific …

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Brian Kendig
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Sending all mail for anyone@mydomain to one specific mailbox?
I'm new to Exim, and I'm setting it up on my site.

I have my own domain name and I'm the only user on it, so I want all
email for any address at my domain to come in to my one inbox. There's
a way to do this without having to think up all the addresses I'll use
and add them to '/etc/aliases', right?

Also, I want the header 'Delivered-To:' added to each email, showing
exactly what the original destination address was before it was
forwarded to my inbox.

How do I configure this to work?

  ____    |\/|                 Brian Kendig   Set your priorities right.
  \  /\   / ..__.    brian at enchanter net   No one ever said on his
   \/  \__\   _/   http://www.enchanter.net/  death bed, "Gee, if I'd
    \__   __  \_      Be insatiably curious.  only spent more time at
       \____\___\           Ask "why" a lot.  the office."