Re: [Exim] Rejecting bounce messages with multiple recipient…

Autor: Alan J. Flavell
A: Mark Hynes
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Rejecting bounce messages with multiple recipients
On Sat, 28 Sep 2002, Mark Hynes wrote:

> reject such mail with "551 Multiple recipients denied with null envelope
> sender" - and in about two years saw no examples of legitimate mail
> rejected by it.

Thanks for that...

By the way, going back to a recipe proposed earlier:

${if >{$recipients_count}{1} {yes}{no}}

Could I just mention that if the test is done at RCPT TO time, then
the test is off by one. When the second RCPT TO is being processed,
the recipients_count is 1.

So if you put it as a "RCPT TO"-time ACL, then change {1} to {0} -
at least, that's how it looks to me.

cheers