Re: [Exim] forward mails in subfolder (maildirs)

Autor: Martin Helas
A: exim-users
Assumptes nous: [Exim] Duplicate HELO/EHLO
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] forward mails in subfolder (maildirs)
* daniel meier <maillist@???> [020927 16:03]:

Hi Daniel,

what you are looking for seems to be a program called procmail.

your ~/.procmailrc should look like this:

:0:

where $MAILDIR is your path to your Maildir.

This works for me.

regards

Martin

--