[Exim] autoresponding with vmail exim and mysql

Autor: Mr. Jordan
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] autoresponding with vmail exim and mysql
I'm having a difficult time figuring out the best method to create
autoresponding with exim through vmail sql database.

The Exim, Mysql, Vmail, and tpop3d all work fine. I have created a
table called "autoreponder" which contains 3 columns:

domain_name
local_part
auto_message

Unless there is a method already proved to work, I'm trying to use a
director to sense if an auto message exists for a particular email
address and if so, run the director to point at a transport. It's a bit
confusing to me as the exim.conf is still new to me. The syntax is a
little vague and I don't really have many examples to go by.

Help please.. =)

Thanks

Jordan