[Exim] Relay_to lsearch

Top Pagina
Auteur: Rus Foster
Aan: exim-users
Nieuwe Onderwerpen: [Exim] add hosts to a do not allow email to get through
Onderwerp: [Exim] Relay_to lsearch
Hi,
I'm setting up exim for the first time and have managed to successfully
get it to receive/send email for my domains. However I've now managed to
end up with a couple of lines in my config

domainlist relay_to_domains = rf0.com : fsck.me.uk : rusnet.info :
catatonia.org: kali.wox.org : localhost : please.fsck.me.uk : localdomain
: localhost : suemiller.me.uk : hamsterfun.com

and

domainlist local_domains = fsck.me.uk : rf0.com : *.rf0.com :
kali.wox.org : please.fsck.me.uk : spews .net : freebsd.rf0.com :
localhost : localdomain :suemiller.me.uk : hamsterfun.com

My question is have I gone a bit overboard with listing localhost and also
would it be possible to use an lsearch instead? The reason I'm asking is
that I've seen a number of different lsearch formats and am a bit confused
so any help would be greatly appreciated

Rgds

Rus foster

--
http://www.fsck.me.uk - Rant wibble wave