[Exim] fall back host

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: David Markham
A: Exim User \(E-mail\)
Asunto: [Exim] fall back host
I have 2 primary mail relayers for domains I host running exim 3.35

On the smtp transport I have a fallback host setting

remote_smtp:
driver = smtp
fallback_hosts = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

I seem to be still building up a large mail queue however on my primary mail
relayers. tail -f of the mainlog on the fallback host does show mail coming
in from these relayers and so the process is working, im just wondering why
all first delivery failures on the primary relayers are not moving through
to the fall back host.

I get a lot of frozen mail normally bounce messages to domains which don't
exist and was wondering how I could make all frozen messages move to this
fall back host.

Also I get a lot of standard bounce messages on these mail relayers and
wanted these to be passed to the fallback host when the first attempt fails.

Any one got any advice

Thanks

------
Dave Markham ( Internet Systems Engineer )
( Internal - 7241 4805
( External - 01782 794805
* David.Markham@???
Fujitsu Services,
Westfields House, West Avenue, Kidsgrove,
Stoke-On-Trent, ST7 1TL
------