Re: [Exim] server-side management of public keys?

Autor: Kurt Lieber
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] server-side management of public keys?
Suresh Ramasubramanian said:
> An alternative is that you could use a local keyserver, to which your
> users all export their (signed, etc) public keys.
>
> Or go the whole hog and set up a publicly accessible keyserver, extend
> the web of trust :)

Yes, I thought about this. However, the main feature that I'm looking for
is to remove all client-side configuration requirements. When a user
connects from multiple different sources (traditional MUA, webmail, etc.)
effectively managing public keys becomes a major PITA. By placing all
public keys on the server and having it manage the encryption of outgoing
messages, much of the configuration headache is removed.

--kurt