Re: [Exim] deleting a mail account manually

Autor: Tabor J. Wells
A: Josepablo Pérez
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] deleting a mail account manually
On Sat, Sep 21, 2002 at 09:17:56PM -0600,
Josepablo Prez <josepablo@???> is thought to have said:

> Hey people, i deleted a e-mail account through a GUI i have, but it seems its
> not correctly deleted. Manually what files must I delete so i can have this
> account completely off the system?

This has nothing to do with Exim. Exim is just a SMTP server and has nothing
to do with accounts.

Exim-users is not where you should be asking this question. And even if was
the place, we still couldn't answer you since you provide no information
about your system, what an e-mail account is (is it virtual or a real
account), what "not crrectly deleted" means, etc.

Ask whoever wrote the GUI since it's the thing that is apparantly not
working.

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality